Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Sunday 31 January 2016

Jingle bell!

Hello everyone!
 
Here's my Christmas ornament for January (minus the finishing touches).
 

The chart is from an old Cross Stitch Crazy magazine (issue 170) and is designed by Lesley Teare. I really enjoyed adding the black backstitch since it really made the design pop! Luckily there are a few more charts like this one in the magazine that fit this year's themes, so they might be my go-to charts:)

See you next month:)

Annie


11 comments:

Kaisievic said...

What a lovely, bright design! I love it!

Cathy said...

I really like this one! The colors are really pretty.

Bea said...

Nice bright colours - looks lovely.

Rita said...

I love it!

Brigitte said...

Annie, this is so lovely.

Khristine Doiron said...

Very pretty!! I love the colors and I think black back stitch was a great idea :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I do like a stained glass design. This is lovely and cheerful.

Lili said...

Very beautiful!!

Stitching Noni said...

Love stained glass ornies - this one is really bright and lovely. The backstitch really does bring out the colours of the design. Great finish :o)
Hugs xx

Loretta said...

Love the colours!!!

FlashinScissors said...

Very pretty design! Love the bright colours too!

Barbara xx