Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 11 April 2016

Better late than never:)

Hello:)

March was a bad cross stitching month for me, so I never got around to stitching an ornament:(
However, I liked the theme, so once I got into the stitching groove in April, I decided to finally stitch my March ornament:

The Prarie Schooler
From Book No. 198
I really wanted to stitch a Prarie Schooler ornament, and therefore I have a feeling that it is actually only Santa's helpers in this piece and not Santa himself...lol. Or maybe it is Santa as a child on the sleigh...??

It'll be interesting to see when I get around to doing the April ornament. Sadly I haven't got a Prarie Schooler chart that fits the theme of April so I'm not sure what I'm going to stitch...

Annie

10 comments:

Bea said...

Annie, that is a terrific ornament. And if you check back, you'll see that there are a number of ornaments that just have the helper and not Santa himself.

Kaisievic said...

Hi Annie, great finish - the theme was meant to be flexible - Santa and/or his helpers - so your finish is perfect! Good luck with finding your April ornie - I am having a bit of trouble, too.

Karen K said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, this is super cute.

K x

Karen K said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, this is super cute.

K x

Khristine Doiron said...

I like the idea that that is Santa when he was little :) Great ornament!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great little design of the children helping Santa bring home the trees.
For April, you could stitch almost any PS Christmas design and finish it as an Ornie?

Stitching Noni said...

What a sweet design:o) So cute!
Hugs xx

Lili said...

It's very beautiful!

Brigitte said...

That's a great little design that you chose for your ornament, Annie. April will be difficult for me, too.

Loretta said...

Great choice!!! Love it!!!