Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 13 June 2016

Winter Squirrel

Hello Ornie friends!

This month I chose a small design so I wouldn't be late again :)

This is Winter Squirrel by The Victoria Sampler from the 2011 Just Cross Stitch Christmas issue.  It is stitched on Crystal Wren 28ct Cashel from Picture This Plus that I had leftover from another project and I used DMC.  I am not sure how I am going to finish it yet but I will try to remember to share a picture when I do.


I am looking forward to seeing what animal everyone has chosen!

Khristine

17 comments:

KimM said...

Adorable!!!
xxx

Kaisievic said...

Khristine, such a lovely choice for this month's theme. Thank you for taking part in the SAL.

Brigitte said...

Such a sweet little guy. And a wonderful idea for this month's theme. I think I will have to stitch one for my grandson's advent calendar, too.

Khristine Doiron said...

Thank you Kim!

Khristine Doiron said...

Thank you Kaye! And thank you for hosting this SAL, I am really enjoying being part of it!

Khristine Doiron said...

Thank you Brigitte! He would be a perfect advent animal :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely design. I like the border and the beads.

Bea said...

He's perfect - wonderful choice.

Lili said...

Very sweet squirrel!! :)

Loretta said...

Great!!!!!

Stitching Noni said...

Oh he is so cute! Great finish :o)

Kaisievic said...

So glad that you are enjoying it - it is so much fun to see what everyone stitches for the theme each month, isn't it?

Khristine Doiron said...

Thanks Jo! I am glad the border turned out because it was very hard to follow the chart so I just kind of winged it :)

Khristine Doiron said...

Thanks Bea!

Khristine Doiron said...

Thanks Lili!

Khristine Doiron said...

Thank Loretta!

Khristine Doiron said...

Thanks Noni!