Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Sunday 12 March 2017

Late... 12 Days of Christmas - Day 2

12 Days of Christmas - Plum Street Samplers
Free design - link to the Plum Street Samplers "Grand Finale" blog post is here

Sorry.... I am so late posting this pic of my finished second day square.  I did have this finished in February but I just kept running out of time to post!


I am stitching this on 28ct Jobelan "Gold Digger" from Colour Cascade Fabrics and using threads from Jodyri Designs.  The colours I am using are: Sense & Sensibility, Wuthering Heights, The Olde Curiosity Shoppe and Into Midnight (the border).

Day 3 is progressing nicely.... hopefully I will get back to post that before the end of March!

Til next time, happy stitching :o)

10 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

So gorgeous!!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is looking lovely, the colours in the doves are just great.

Kaisievic said...

Noni, this is looking fabulous - O h, I do love the names of the threads.

Mary's Thread said...

It's so pretty!

Lili said...

Great floss colours, lovely stitching!!

Faith... said...

Oh this is so pretty! Looking forward to seeing Day 3!

Rita said...

Beautiful! I love the colors you're using.

Brigitte said...

Great colours you are using.

Unknown said...

I don't think it's too late. You used some great colors!

Melinda Forbes said...

I love the colors you are using. Changes my view of this entire project.