Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Sunday 25 June 2017

Mary's Noel for June

Here's my "words" ornament, Noel by Sandra Longan of Log Cabin Needleworks. It was a freebie on Sandy's blog. She has another one called Merry Christmas that is equally nice. I changed the colors, using Dried Thyme and Cranberry from Gentle Arts and put little red beads on for the berries. I think the fabric is 28 ct platinum.





This is such a versatile and quick stitch, I can see it looking beautiful with so many other colors! I will definitely be making this one again!

Thanks everyone for your kind comments on my previous entries! I did skip May but my July is already to post as soon as we turn the calendar page! :) If you want to see it early, check out my blog!

4 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Very pretty! I love the sparkle the beads add to it :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great choice. I have stitched both of these designs and they are very versatile as you say.

Lili said...

Lovely ornament! I love the red beads!

Faith... said...

Love this design, great color choices!